Thursday 9 August 2012

Ps 23

(Ps 23:1 [Net])
​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​The LORD is my shepherd, ​​​​​​I lack nothing.

(Ps 23:2 [Net])
​​​​​​​He takes me to lush pastures, ​​​​​​he leads me to refreshing water.

(Ps 23:3 [Net])
​​​​​​​He restores my strength. ​​​​​​He leads me down the right paths ​​​​​​for the sake of his reputation
.

(Ps 23:4 [Net])
​​​​​​​Even when I must walk through the darkest valley, ​​​​​​I fear no danger, ​​​​​​for you are with me; ​​​​​​your rod and your staff reassure me.

(Ps 23:5 [Net])
​​​​​​​You prepare a feast before me ​​​​​​in plain sight of my enemies. ​​​​​​You refresh my head with oil; ​​​​​​my cup is completely full.



(Ps 23:6 [Net])
​​​​​​​Surely your goodness and faithfulness will pursue me all my days, ​​​​​​and I will live in the LORD’s house for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment